Weekend Flowers No. 52 Macro

Hello. I'm glad you're here. Thank you very much to all my voters from last week. A third place in the challenge is so wonderful and unexpected. I'm so grateful and humbled. Thanks a lot.

This is my flower for today. Simultaneously is the outcome from last weeks question. Yes, you're right. It's a garden Poppy. They grow in a garden next to my home. Stunning colors allover the garden.




For more scenic beauties and inspirations click

A special thanks to Tina. This is a fantastic challenge!

Now, it's time to wish you a very pleasant weekend with lots of sunshine and cheerful moments.
Zauberpalme



12 Kommentare:

  1. Ein wunderschöner Mohn!

    Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank Christine. Schönes Wochenende ;-))

      Löschen
  2. Beautiful!
    Nice weekend to you, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They're gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you very much for these nice pictures
    > Beautiful
    have a lovely weekend ;o)))
    scharly

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glückwunsch zum dritten Platz!
    Und auch dein Mohn in dieser Woche ist wunderbar getroffen

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. danke, dass du uns jede woche auf´s neue mit deinen wunderschönen blumen verzauberst! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo

Vielen Dank, dass du vorbeischaust und dir Zeit nimmst, hier einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Über jeden Einzelnen freue ich mich sehr!

THANK YOU for stopping by and for your time leaving me a comment. I appreciate every single one. I hope to see you back very soon.

 

Follower