Orange you glad it's friday No. 33

What is OYGIF?

This meme does not have too many rules and it’s open to everyone. You can post a picture that you have taken or piece of art you have created (or have permission to use) with a little or a lot of orange, share your link * KLICK *, visit others and comment on their orange takes, leave a comment on Marias site
 * KLICK *if you wish.  

Each week, Maria will also feature a favorite submission from the previous week with a link to the participants blog.
This is my pic for the challenge.

 
 Shared with

Orange You Glad It's Friday
Have a wonderful weeekend!


8 Kommentare:

  1. I love your floral picture...Happy Week-end. My OYGIF: http://lmkazmierczak.blogspot.com/2013/04/utf-unable-to-forward.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've never seen a flower like that - is it a palm tree flower?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. This pic was made on a orchid flower fair. But actually I have no idea if its a orchid or not. But it looks more like a palm tree flower. Sorry. I can't remember. I was so excited to see so many flowers in one place that I took lots pictures. Have a good time Lessandra ;D

      Löschen
  3. I've never seen this flower too. It's lovely and it's orange! :)

    Thanks for joining again.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah! You are very welcome. See you next friday ;D

      Löschen
  4. interesting and intriguing flower. looks like orchids at first glance but i'm not sure.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. This pic was made on a orchid flower fair. But actually I have no idea if its a orchid or not. I was so excited to see so many flowers in one place that I took lots pictures. Have a good time ;D

      Löschen

Hallo

Vielen Dank, dass du vorbeischaust und dir Zeit nimmst, hier einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Über jeden Einzelnen freue ich mich sehr!

THANK YOU for stopping by and for your time leaving me a comment. I appreciate every single one. I hope to see you back very soon.

 

Follower