Gelb macht einfach gute Laune

Helga vom Holunderblütchen Blog sammelt heute wieder unseren Blumenschmuck.
 Narzissen in einfacher Glasvase, weisse kleine Vase mit Grün"resten", kleiner Hase und Pompom sind von meiner Tochter. Den Kristall habe ich als ich noch Kind war, geschenkt bekommen.







William Wordsworth:

Daffodils

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed--and gazed--but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

shared with  
Friday Flowerday
Ich wünsche euch eine gute Woche.

 

12 Kommentare:

  1. Diese knallgelben Narzissen vor der Wand sehen einfach toll aus.
    Einen besseren Gute-Laune-Macher könnte ich mir gerade gar nicht ansehen.
    Schöne Grüße
    Jutta

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow!!!!! Was für Farben! Genau richtig, bei diesem trüben Wetter gerade!
    Liebe Grüße von Julia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Herrliche Farbenpracht! Das gelb vor dem türkis. Wunderschön! Das gefällt mir richtig gut!

    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
    Judith

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just lovely! Daffodils are such a wonderful sign of spring :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die kommen vor dem Hintergrund richtig gut zur Geltung. Knallerfarben!
    Liebe Grüße von Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful, beautiful macro shots! Lovely! And I love your choice of poetry to accompany the photos. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die gelben Narzissen wirken mit dem türkisen Hintergrund wirklich richtig schön.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love daffodils! They're only starting to come up here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Your sunshine filled daffodils fill my heart with joy Tamara! Thanks as always for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Daffodils, bunnies, Easter - yep it's Spring! Lovely shots. :-)
    Thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos, I appreciate your contributions!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo

Vielen Dank, dass du vorbeischaust und dir Zeit nimmst, hier einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Über jeden Einzelnen freue ich mich sehr!

THANK YOU for stopping by and for your time leaving me a comment. I appreciate every single one. I hope to see you back very soon.

 

Follower