I Heart Macro, Macro Monday 2 & Monday Mellow Yellows



Hello folks. As passionate Photographers we produce a lot of photos which are sometimes not sharp enough as we want. But sometimes that is not so important. I like the following photos even when they are not perfect. What do you think?





Shared with 

Follow on Bloglovin


This is just a little reminder concerning Google Reader. Don’t use Google Reader as your reader?  Then you’re fine!
But if you do, I recommend switching to *BLOGLOVIN* . I have no clue why GR is soon to be gone.  But, I have made the transition about 9 weeks ago to *BLOGLOVIN* to read up on the blogs I love. It was super simple and literally took a few minutes.
Just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account. Click the button to import and that’s it!
 Thank you for follwing me ♡.

Have a good day!

26 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic captures. Have a fabulous week!

    Liz (mlc)
    Liz (yacb)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallöchen....tolle Aufnahmen....das dritte Bild gefällt mir besonders gut :)
    Grüessli und einen schönen Tag trotz Regen
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fantastic shots! I don't think photography would be nearly as interesting if every shot would turn out perfect. Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. muted macros; they are quite nice; have a good Monday

    much love...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Amazing work... I love the macro with the pastel soft focus

    Mollyxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the softness of these images! Absolutely beautiful... thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wenn diese Bilder nicht perfekt sind... was ist es dann? Richtig schoene Bilder!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow!!! Stunning! Love the delicacy of the colors...the soft focus...and the detail of the center of the flower!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful..love how you softened the image...delicate, dreamy feeling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thank you for your contribution to Macro Monday 2. You are one of the many special people who make this meme a success. Hope to see you again next week!

    Magical Mystical Teacher

    Bicycle Seat Close-Up

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh, so schöne Blumen!!!!! Sehr fein!



    mit lieben Grüßen
    Lena

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super schöne Fotos, gefallen mir sehr gut :)
    Liebe Grüsse Babs

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo

Vielen Dank, dass du vorbeischaust und dir Zeit nimmst, hier einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Über jeden Einzelnen freue ich mich sehr!

THANK YOU for stopping by and for your time leaving me a comment. I appreciate every single one. I hope to see you back very soon.

 

Follower